market-farming - EZ-Up Shelter

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lucy Goodman-Owsley <goodows AT excite.com>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: EZ-Up Shelter
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 07:36:55 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 29 Jan 2000 09:23:43 -0800, market farming wrote:

> What is an EZup cover - does this supply shade? Does it come in several
sizes? Does it
> give shade for customers or just the table? Where are they available?
Bev.

They are basically tents with no sides and depending on the size of the
EZ-up and your stand they can shelter just the display or everything.
They range in size from 8'x8' to I believe 20'x20' and prices range from
$160 to $3,000. We got the cheapest one they make 3 years ago and will
probably get 2 more seasons out of it. The cheap ones you can get at Lowe's
or wal-mart, though wal-mart charges more.
For the more expensive models write to:
A Steele and Co
W12351 Long Lane
Stockholm, WI 54769
1-800-693-3353

These are common at flea markets and other outdoor events-you know the white
peaked tents?
We got ours to protect the greens from the sun and found they are nice when
it rains too (which is seldom here in Ohio anymore)

Lucy Goodman-Owsley
Boulder Belt CSA
New Paris, OH
Website: http://www.angelfire.com/oh2/boulderbeltcsa
Organic Farming and Gardening Forum:
http://www.InsideTheWeb.com/mbs.cgi/mb135705
Want Social Change? Join a CSA!

Visit http://freeworld.excite.com

  • EZ-Up Shelter, Lucy Goodman-Owsley, 01/29/2000