market-farming - Re: Greenhouse Covering

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Elizabeth Pike" <pike AT always-online.com>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Greenhouse Covering
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 23:33:02 -0500

Very interesting, Marc. I just paid $110 for a 20x25 piece of greenhouse
plastic that's approved for PVC. Almost made the mistake of ordering the
stuff NOT recommended til I read the teeny-tiny print. Could have used
cheap, non-uv stuff, but didn't want to spend all that time picking up those
hellish pieces when it decided to disintegrate.

Liz Pike
Morningstar Gardens
Pollocksville, North Carolina