market-farming - FEDCO # (was Re: Seeds not so cheap)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Rose & Fred Lieberman" <pyrite AT clarityconnect.com>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: FEDCO # (was Re: Seeds not so cheap)
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 18:52:26 -0800

Hi, Lawrence.

FEDCO's number is 207-873-7333

I ordered more than half my seed from them last year, as well. They're
great to do business with.

My only complaint is that they offer very little cultural information that's
greenhouse related, unlike Johnny's Selected Seeds which not only offers the
info in the catalog, but one can readily speak to an "expert" when calling
them. But for prices, you can't beat Fedco!

Rose.

  • FEDCO # (was Re: Seeds not so cheap), Rose & Fred Lieberman, 01/27/2000