market-farming - Re: An Informed Discussion of GMOs:

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon AT mindspring.com>
  • To: market-farming
  • Subject: Re: An Informed Discussion of GMOs:
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 10:03:55 -0500

On Sat, 16 Dec 2000 03:31:02 -0500, Tetrad <garlicgr AT pond.com> wrote:

>Hmm, I thought I had done a fairly through job of showing what a blowhard he
>is. The event happened, I was asked to write an article about it and as he
>is presented in such a positive light in the traditional media, I thought it
>was important to expose him for the "act" that the audience felt he was.

Avery and his followers depend entirely on publicity, good and bad,
without which they are nothing. They get paid to get media coverage
for their propaganda. Deny him that and he is nothing. Why people
write articles about him and invite him to meetings and conferences is
beyond me. The worst thing that could happen to him if to be ignored.
He feeds on ignorance and controversy. His divisive tactics cause
people to waste time in controversy, better spent becoming better
organic farmers.
I liken him to Milosevic and Karajic, even Hitler and Pol Pot. Deny
him publicity and he will wither away into insignificance.

Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lflondon AT mindspring.com
london AT metalab.unc.edu
http://www.ibiblio.org/london