market-farming - Re: An Informed Discussion of GMOs: Dennis Avery, Rebecca Goldburg- and Rick Nichols at The Future of Our Food & Farms Regional Summit

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon AT mindspring.com>
  • To: market-farming
  • Subject: Re: An Informed Discussion of GMOs: Dennis Avery, Rebecca Goldburg- and Rick Nichols at The Future of Our Food & Farms Regional Summit
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 17:12:57 -0500

On Thu, 14 Dec 2000 16:53:35 -0500, Tetrad <garlicgr AT pond.com> wrote:

>"An Informed Discussion of GMOs:"
>Dennis Avery, Rebecca Goldburg and Rick Nichols at
>The Future of Our Food & Farms Regional Summit
>December 1, 2000, Valley Forge, PA

Do us all a favor and stop giving Avery publicity in this mailing
list. I, for one, do not care to share Webspace with terrorists like
Avery, especially in light of the current USDA activities on the
organic front. There are highly outspoken users all over the Web
from websites to newsgroups who are actively carrying on campaigns
against environmentalists, organic farmers, large and small and those
involved in the renewable/alternative energy arena. I have done
pitched battle with those illegitemates for over a decade and don't
plan to let up, ever.

Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lflondon AT mindspring.com
london AT metalab.unc.edu
http://www.ibiblio.org/london
http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture

  • Re: An Informed Discussion of GMOs: Dennis Avery, Rebecca Goldburg- and Rick Nichols at The Future of Our Food & Farms Regional Summit, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 12/15/2000