market-farming - A word of thanks.

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon AT mindspring.com>
  • To: market-farming
  • Subject: A word of thanks.
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 15:40:28 -0500

I'd like to express a big word of thanks to everyone on this list
for making it such an incredible resource for us and for all who
browse the archives.

I am honored to have the opportunity to manage it and keep it
online at ibiblio. The talented folks at ibiblio just got a $4 million
grant from the Red Hat Foundation to further develop their website
and associated resources (i.e. this list) as a major source of good
information provided by the public for the public.

Don't hesitate to contact me with suggestions and requests regarding
this list, other existing lists or lists you want created. Anyone
interested in being a content provider on ibiblio (its free) should
let me or the people at ibiblio know so you can be set up to develop
your website there.

Thanks again,

Lawrence

market-farming list owner

Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lflondon AT mindspring.com
london AT metalab.unc.edu
http://www.ibiblio.org/london
http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture

  • A word of thanks., Lawrence F. London, Jr., 11/14/2000