market-farming - Re: UPDATE! Future of Our Food and Farms Summit

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon AT mindspring.com>
  • To: market-farming
  • Subject: Re: UPDATE! Future of Our Food and Farms Summit
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 14:59:01 -0500

On Tue, 14 Nov 2000 12:42:43 -0600, mckemie AT inetport.com wrote:

>Well, Jill, I was begining to think that there were no "seekers of
>truth" on the list. I know NOTHING of Dennis Avery and was quite
>suprised at the negative response to his promised appearance at that
>conference. Perhaps someone will enlighten me on the issues involved?

Read the list and learn.

>And why everyone associated with Avery should be censored?

Its more a matter of standing firm for your own organic farm or

gardens as well as for organic agriculture on a national and global
scale. The charlatans are hard at work trying to destroy it and
are paid very well for their efforts.

Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lflondon AT mindspring.com
london AT metalab.unc.edu