market-farming - Re: I'M LOOSE----

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon AT mindspring.com>
  • To: market-farming
  • Subject: Re: I'M LOOSE----
  • Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 05:26:39 -0500

On Mon, 6 Mar 2000 10:08:38 -0800, cappy AT harborside.com wrote:

>I thought the objective of this discussion group was to
>share ideas, network, give encouragment and learn how
>to thrive in business.

It is. Let's put an end to this issue and get on with our work.
We have many years ahead of us to benefit from this list by
learning so much about market farming from all who participate here.
I have avoided contributing to this thread for good reason.
For the curious, suffice to say that the reasons for the removal of
one of this list's co-owners was adequate and fair. There are
positive feelings and appreciation for that person on my part in spite
of the circumstances.

Thanks for your consideration,

Lawrence London
Co-owner market-farming list

Lawrence F. London, Jr. Venaura Farm
intergarden.com InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/permaculture PermaSphere
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden/orgfarm AGINFO
lflondon AT mindspring.com london AT metalab.unc.edu

  • Re: I'M LOOSE----, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 03/07/2000