market-farming - Re: Roundup Hazards Reported

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon AT mindspring.com>
  • To: market-farming
  • Subject: Re: Roundup Hazards Reported
  • Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 22:22:53 -0500

On Wed, 01 Mar 2000 19:43:56 -0500, Dave Miller <recycler AT eclipse.net>
wrote:

>From Rodale Institute (Organic Gardening) the latest on Roundup:

>http://www.organicgardening.com/watchdog/roundup.html

For lots more dirt on Roundup from way back see:

http://metalab.unc.edu/london/pesticide-education/faqs/roundup.faq

It is bad stuff.

BTW we now have a new mailing list just for agriculture activist news
updates and general information:
agriculture-activist AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
For sub info see:
http://metalab.unc.edu/intergarden/documents/agriculture-activist.faq

Could you post your Roundup message and anything else like that in the
future to this list; we need to develop dialog there. We have 27
members at last count. This type of post is sort of semi-OK here in
m-f but is really perfect for a-a. For the Dennis Averites and
Monsanto reprobates we can eventually offer a 12-step
kick-the-pesticide-habit and get on the Organic Wagon program; fully
endorsed and sponsored by Alternatives Anonymous.

Lawrence F. London, Jr. Venaura Farm
intergarden.com InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/permaculture PermaSphere
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden/orgfarm AGINFO
lflondon AT mindspring.com london AT metalab.unc.edu

  • Re: Roundup Hazards Reported, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 03/01/2000