market-farming - Re: Website, links, literature on Remineralization

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon AT mindspring.com>
  • To: market-farming
  • Subject: Re: Website, links, literature on Remineralization
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 14:13:17 -0500

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000 12:35:09 -0500, "Peg Cook" <pegcook AT northnet.org>
wrote:

>Does this answer your question or were you looking for something else?

In addition to the above I was curious to hear what you thought about
using the usually free or cheap rock powders (from silt to fines)
available from the thousands of quarries around the US. They all have
different properties, some extremely good for soil and plants.

Also, what do you know about the Idaho Black Rock phosphate
and the fine sandy rock phosphate from Florida (not the soft phosphate
- colloidal or rock). I just bought 20 50# bags of each from The
Fertrell Company, Bainbridge, Pa. (I will post complete contact info
for these folks soo, they are great to deal with and have good
products).

As for gypsum - do you recommend lawn and garden gypsum
available from most garden supply companies?

Lawrence F. London, Jr. Venaura Farm
intergarden.com InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/permaculture PermaSphere
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden/orgfarm AGINFO
lflondon AT mindspring.com london AT metalab.unc.edu