market-farming - Re: A serious proposal for the list: Re: Farmworker Community Poisoned by Pesticide Drift

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon AT mindspring.com>
  • To: market-farming
  • Subject: Re: A serious proposal for the list: Re: Farmworker Community Poisoned by Pesticide Drift
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 21:14:35 -0500

On Sat, 19 Feb 2000 20:12:41 -0500, Joe Solomon
<jsolomo2 AT ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:
>> A few yes-go-ahead-and-do-it's will be enough motivation for me
>> to get it done. Anyone want to co-own it? Ericka?
>Sounds good to me. Maybe it would keep the MF list more on target, i.e. tips
>on the nuts
>and bolts of farming and less on subjects, although of concern, do not have
>much to do
>with earning a living by farming.
>Joe Solomon
>Solomon's Strawberry Farm

Right. The permaculture list voted same. We should be here using
this list to help us garden and farm better as well as socialize
within that context. All to the max. Next week I will create this list
and announce it here. Sub/unsub/access/user config process is same as
with market-farming.
Lawrence F. London, Jr. Venaura Farm
intergarden.com InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/permaculture PermaSphere
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden/orgfarm AGINFO
lflondon AT mindspring.com london AT metalab.unc.edu