I just got done grinding my first RH turning tool. My grinder isn't the best in the world and I plan on getting a diamond cone wheel next month but for now I think I did pretty good. I read HTRAL and watched Barry Young's video on grinding tools and it's a lot easier than I thought it would be. My grinder is a 6" so I hollow ground my faces and finished them off very carefully on the side of the wheel (I'm really careful and don't put hardly any pressure on the side of the wheel. Hence the need for the cone wheel). The faces in the photos look a little rough but that is just the camera. The edges came out smooth with no nicks and sharp as the dickens. I don't think I will be buying anymore carbide inserts for a while.