lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Planetjazz.org

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Katz <singkit AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Planetjazz.org
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 00:07:04 -0500 (EST)

(moving to lyceum-users list)

On Wed, 7 Nov 2007, Katz wrote:

Hi.. I'm Katz, the developer of planetjazz.org.
www.planetjazz.org

It's powered by Lyceum 1.0.1...

Thanks a lot for this, John. Lyceum rocks!

You're welcome, thanks for the kind words!

Regarding the form validation for registration, I have figured out how to limit the usernames to alpha characters... but I am still figuring out how to do the same with the blog_name/slug...

Any ideas on how to do that without messing up anything? I was thinking of incorporating this: http://tetlaw.id.au/view/javascript/really-easy-field-validation

with what you've already done.

I'll tell you if it works.

Does anyone else on the list have any experiences changing the validation algorithm?

John

--
John Bachir
http://lyceum.ibiblio.org/

  • Re: [Lyceum-users] Planetjazz.org, John Joseph Bachir, 11/26/2007