lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] Lyceum 1.0 Release Candidate 4

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] Lyceum 1.0 Release Candidate 4
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 01:47:06 -0400 (EDT)

Lyceum 1.0 development is cruising along and there are only a couple minor problems to iron out. We were shooting for a 1.0 release on Wed but it looks like it will be happening this weekend or early next week instead.

Meanwhile, I've tagged another release candidate. Get it with svn here:

http://source.ibiblio.org/svn/lyceum/tags/1.0-RC4

or a zip file at the bottom of this page

http://source.ibiblio.org/trac/lyceum/browser/tags/1.0-RC4

Give it a spin and let me know if you find any problems or have suggestions.

Thanks!
John

--
John Bachir
http://lyceum.ibiblio.org/

  • [Lyceum-users] Lyceum 1.0 Release Candidate 4, John Joseph Bachir, 10/10/2007