lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] FCKeditor?

  • From: "David R. Woolley" <drwool AT thinkofit.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] FCKeditor?
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 12:06:14 -0500

I tried installing "Dean’s FCKEditor for WordPress plugin" ( http://www.deanlee.cn/wordpress/fckeditor-for-wordpress-plugin/) on our Lyceum site, but it caused Lyceum to quit working completely as soon as it was activated as a system plugin. When installed as a regular plugin, it did the same thing.

Has anyone successfully gotten this plugin to work with Lyceum?
Has anyone successfully used any other method to get FCKEditor to work with Lyceum?

  • [Lyceum-users] FCKeditor?, David R. Woolley, 08/15/2007