lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] New version of Lyceum installed on demo site

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: Bryan Thale <bryan.thale AT motorola.com>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] New version of Lyceum installed on demo site
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 00:37:52 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007, Bryan Thale wrote:

So what does this do to the Lyceum roadmap?

1. Are you going to release 1.0 on March 9th?

I am certainly going to try.

2. Is the codebase more or less locked down now so I can grab the
current trunk and start applying our local customizations to it
without worrying over-much about additional wholesale changes when
1.0 becomes official?

yes

--
John Bachir