lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] New version of Lyceum installed on demo site

  • From: Bryan Thale <bryan.thale AT motorola.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] New version of Lyceum installed on demo site
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 09:32:23 -0600

I have some exciting news. I've been working on Lyceum a lot lately, and have merged in all WordPress code up to 2.0.8 (2.0.9 is coming soon).

So what does this do to the Lyceum roadmap?
1. Are you going to release 1.0 on March 9th? 2. Is the codebase more or less locked down now so I can grab the
current trunk and start applying our local customizations to it
without worrying over-much about additional wholesale changes when
1.0 becomes official?

Bryan.

--
Bryan Thale
Motorola Open Source Technologies, Mobile Devices