lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] any known issues with running lyceum with php5?

  • From: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh AT asheesh.org>
  • To: Trisha <tm AT fronterix.com>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] any known issues with running lyceum with php5?
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 21:54:31 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007, Trisha wrote:

I realize that php5 has been around for a while, but my host is just now getting ready to move my stuff onto an server with php5 and they are making such a big issue out of it that I want to make sure there won't be any problems. I don't want to think of the issues with getting them to move my sites back to a server with php4. I don't know why they won't install both versions.

For what it's worth, we at acm.jhu.edu have been running blogs.jhu.edu on PHP5 for a while now and have had no problems [related to our PHP version ;-].

-- Asheesh.

--
You prefer the company of the opposite sex, but are well liked by your own.