lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] any known issues with running lyceum with php5?

  • From: Trisha <tm AT fronterix.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] any known issues with running lyceum with php5?
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 18:26:04 -0800

I realize that php5 has been around for a while, but my host is just now
getting ready to move my stuff onto an server with php5 and they are
making such a big issue out of it that I want to make sure there won't
be any problems. I don't want to think of the issues with getting them
to move my sites back to a server with php4. I don't know why they
won't install both versions.

Thanks,
Trisha