lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Upgrade 0.34

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: DaveG <lyceum AT solidgone.com>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Upgrade 0.34
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 01:58:16 -0500 (EST)

thanks for your feedback dave. the new version was announced on lyceum-announce.. i should have send the email here too.

you're right about private.php... unfortunately it can't be moved into the config directory because of its role in determining where the config directory is :) but something we can do is a system similar to wp-config.php, with private-sample.php, requiring the user to clone the file when installing, and protecting the file from being overwritten at upgrade time.

in the meantime, care to refine the upgrade document on the wiki with notes about private.php?

http://wiki.lyceum.ibiblio.org/index.php/Upgrading