lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] I got it! [was: Directory structure, comments, etc.]

  • From: "Amber Style" <amberstylish AT gmail.com>
  • To: "lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org" <lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] I got it! [was: Directory structure, comments, etc.]
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 11:58:39 +0800

hi, im just new to lyceum...but was reading from the mailing list and it helped a lot, so, after a very long process, i've successfully installed lyceum.... its working properly but there's one little problem, i cant comment... though its showing the default comment, but everytime i submit a comment, it will always take me to the page that says " Your tokens have timed out. Reload the page to reset your tokens." or "This blog does not exist or has been deactivated. "... u see, i have installed lyceum in  my root directory, so my "WEBROOT" is set to "". do u think it has something to do with the installation?...

thanks in advance...i'd really appreciate any help...

Amber