lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] how to admin blog?

  • From: "Tomas Kapler" <kapler AT gmail.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] how to admin blog?
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 18:39:01 +0100

Hi, i am lyceum newbie, but i have used long time wordpress. I have
tried to register od lyceum demo site and let generate a blog (3 times
for being sure and find the sollution without success). The problem
is, i can get to profile page, but i have no possibility to admin the
blog.

this should be that generated blog: http://demo.lyceum.ibiblio.org/noname

here is that profile: http://demo.lyceum.ibiblio.org/profile
user "noname" password "heslo"

i have tried http://demo.lyceum.ibiblio.org/noname/wp-admin/ but it
returns blank page. I have tried
http://demo.lyceum.ibiblio.org/noname/admin but it says You do not
have sufficient permissions to access this page. and simmilar with
other attemps to access administration.

The blog is definitely registered as it now does not allow to register
it again with the same name, i have tried different names, different
accounts.

what i am doing wrong? or does the demo work?

BTW: is lyceum still developed? I see that last night build is from
august, you do not catch the last wordpress update (security issue!).

  • [Lyceum-users] how to admin blog?, Tomas Kapler, 12/29/2006