lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] LDAP auth + privs

  • From: Bryan Thale <bryan.thale AT motorola.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] LDAP auth + privs
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 09:01:01 -0600

Sort of. My setup involves using the Netegrity SiteMinder product for user authentication and pulling some basic user info out of our LDAP directory for autoregistration of new users.

Take a look at http://dev.webadmin.ufl.edu/~dwc/2006/01/07/http-authentication-wp20/ as extended by http://www.columbia.edu/~sky/ccnmtl/http-authentication/http-authentication.php for some ideas that might get you started.

Bryan.

--
Bryan Thale
Motorola Open Source Technologies, Mobile Devices

Ordway, Ryan wrote:
Has anyone spent any time integrating lyceum into an LDAP directory? It would
be great to be able to pull user data from LDAP, including both
authentication and which blogs they have access to, etc.

Thanks,

Ryan

--
Ryan Ordway Unix Systems Administrator
OSU Libraries E-mail: ryan.ordway AT oregonstate.edu