lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Export from Lyceum to standalone WordPress

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: Scot Hacker <shacker AT berkeley.edu>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Export from Lyceum to standalone WordPress
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 00:26:09 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006, Scot Hacker wrote:

John - This is exciting news. With the semester ending soon, some of
our students are looking for ways to take their Lyceum blogs off to
external WP sites. I just tried the plugin above, but (as I mostly
expected), it didn't work with Lyceum 0.33 (there is no Export option
on the Manage page after enabling the plugin). Any news on when we
can expect a Lyceum-compatible version?

Scott-

As you might imagine, importing is a higher priority for me than exporting :) However, it shouldn't be very difficult. Make a ticket for it and it might make it into 0.34.

BTW, you might want to switch to the 34 branch right now, it's quite stable. There are no database schema changes, you can just switch the code.

John
----
aim/yim/msn/jabber.org: johnjosephbachir
713.494.2704
irc://irc.freenode.net/lyceum
http://lyceum.ibiblio.org/
http://blog.johnjosephbachir.org/