lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] issue with inline image upload and send to editor

  • From: bai.xiaoyu AT gmail.com
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] issue with inline image upload and send to editor
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 15:44:58 +0800

when using ie, you can't send original image to editor

when using opera, you can't send image of any kind to editor.

I use firefox exclusively so i didn't notice the aboved problems
untill my firends told me

please log in to test, username: lyceum password: lyceum
http://www.rijiben.org/lyceum/152/

thnak you

I install my lyceum using svn checkout, ver 0.34. It runs on ubuntu LAMP.

bxy