lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] Search across blogs comunity. How To?

  • From: "m d" <madrupa AT gmail.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] Search across blogs comunity. How To?
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 11:01:42 +0100

Hello,
I would like to know if will be posible with lyceum to have a comunity of blogs that can use tags like Ultimate Warrior or keyword Jerome pluging to make searches throught the post tagged by the bloggers.
I want a comunity of bloggers that can make searchs with the tag ( a tag cloud will be great for me) within the blogs of this community. Is possible to do that with lyceum?
Thnaks in advance
Manuel