lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Lyceum Problem

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: chandran <chandran AT sgstechnologie.com>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Lyceum Problem
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 10:28:40 -0500 (EST)

Chandran-

You don't need to send your emails to the lyceum-dev list. That list is for people interested in Lyceum development.

Did you configure your wildcard subdomain DNS entry? Also, a few days ago, I asked that you send us your wp-config.php file. That would be a helpful place for us to start helping you.

John