lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] Lyceum Problem

  • From: "chandran" <chandran AT sgstechnologie.com>
  • To: "John Joseph Bachir" <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org, lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] Lyceum Problem
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 18:02:30 +0530

Hi,

Actually I had problem in installing lyceum blog as subdomain. Currently I installed in and the installation works fine.
but the problem now I face is Login the site and creating blog is working fine. but in the home page (portal.php) clicking

the blog name and viewing  the blog and after login viewing the blog is not working. What is the problem am facing. Please

give a solution to this.

Rgds
 Chandran
 Software Engineer