lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] Lyceum subdomain installation problem lyceum 0.33v

  • From: "chandran" <chandran AT sgstechnologie.com>
  • To: <lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] Lyceum subdomain installation problem lyceum 0.33v
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 09:31:17 +0530

Hi,
I am having problem in installing lyceum in the subdomain.

Also mod_rewrite is enabled on my webserver.  I just followed the instructions
given the installation.txt given in the doc folder of lyceum 0.33v. I just
put all the folders inside the src/lyceum and changed the path in the
private.php file. Then I run the install.php page in the browser and the
database set successfully. Then I get the admin username and password and the
link to go the admin settings page. But when I click it gives me the error
page not found. Also when I run the site directory it goes to the home page
(portal.php) successfully. But when I click register or login link it gives
me page not error and cannot able to proceed further. The htaccess file also
is missing in the folders I got. I downloaded the lyceum software from http://lyceum.ibiblio.org/downloads/
under the head Latest Milestone 9 Jul 2006 file : lyceum-0.33.tar.gz.

 Rgds
 Chandran
 Software Engineer
 SGS Technologie Pvt Ltd.,