lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Installation problem in Lyceum subdomain

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: chandran <chandran AT sgstechnologie.com>
  • Cc: Lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Installation problem in Lyceum subdomain
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 14:57:42 -0500 (EST)

chandran- is mod_rewrite enabled on your webserver?

On Fri, 24 Nov 2006, chandran wrote:

Hi folks,

I am new to Lyceum IRC room and it wasnt active for the past few hours. Is
the URL irc://irc.freenode.net/lyceum correct.?

I need a small favour from you... Pls assist me...

The problem is when I install it in a subdomain I followed the instruction
given in the doc for subdomain. That is changing in the private.php if the
folder is in the root. After making necessary changes and when I run the site
I am getting only the internal server error and not able to proceed further.
Pls help me on this.

You can give me ur email address if u suggest a private discussion.

Looking forward to hear from you

Rgds
Chandran

Software Engineer