lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] User roles/levels

  • From: "David R. Woolley" <drwool AT thinkofit.com>
  • To: Fred Stutzman <fred AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] User roles/levels
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 19:51:10 -0500

At 10/25/2006 06:59 PM, Fred Stutzman wrote:
Hi David, and JJB or Jameson can correct me if I am wrong, but I don't believe Lyceum creates a separate user record for each blog. The user record is unary and maintains levels and blog_id's. Therefore, I think that a viewlevel plugin would work, as it would be applied on a blog-by-blog basis, interacting with the standard user table.

So then the Lyceum user record has a user level for each blog?

David R. Woolley

http://thinkofit.com/drwool/