lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] How to let users register to an existing blog ?

  • From: "Julien Tartaglia" <julien AT plus-editions.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] How to let users register to an existing blog ?
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 10:33:58 +0200

Hello everyone !

I would like to know how you would proceed to let users register ton an existing blog ? Users may register and  become contributors to the main blog.

Currently, it looks like that they have to register with the "Create a blog" option unchecked and then the admin has to assign the user to a blog. My aim is to let users register by themselves.

Thanks for your advices !

--
Julien Tartaglia
www.lewebpedagogique.com

  • [Lyceum-users] How to let users register to an existing blog ?, Julien Tartaglia, 10/25/2006