lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] lyceum install

  • From: "Harris, Mike" <mike.harris AT cowetaschools.net>
  • To: <lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] lyceum install
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:25:35 -0400

I have installed Lyceum on a Windows 2003 server running PHP 5.1.6, Apache 2.0, and MySql 5.0.  I can run the installation up to the point where I am assigned a username and password.  The database tables are created and every thing seems to be configured correctly.  However, when I click on the link to login, I receive a “HTTP 404 – File not found” error.  I have checked the wp-config.php, httpd.conf, and .htaccess files but can’t find an error.  I had a clean WordPress install working before I attempted to install Lyceum.  Please advise.

Mike Harris

Webmaster, Coweta County Schools

  • [Lyceum-users] lyceum install, Harris, Mike, 09/28/2006