lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] List of blogs on a site

  • From: "David R. Woolley" <drwool AT thinkofit.com>
  • To: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] List of blogs on a site
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 10:23:21 -0500

At 9/25/2006 12:11 AM, John Joseph Bachir wrote:
thanks for the code! do you realize that there is already code to do this in portal.php?

I didn't! Well, actually, I guess I did at some point, but early on in my installation of Lyceum I configured it to start up at a default blog. Once I'd done that I forgot all about portal.php, and then I began wondering why I couldn't find an option that gives a menu of all blogs.

I'm still just getting my feet wet with all of this.

anyway it's nice to make it a function so people can use it in arbitrary places. ... wanna submit this idea and code in a ticket?

Okay, I'll do that when I get a chance. For use as a function, probably oughta eliminate the display of headings and have it return a count of the blogs displayed, or something...

David R. Woolley

http://thinkofit.com/drwool/