lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] bloglist .php

  • From: "Kenneth Sherwood" <kwsherwood AT gmail.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: drwool AT thinkofit.com
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] bloglist .php
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 15:46:58 -0400

Thanks to David for the bloglist.php.  This should definitely be added to the regular install; it solves a problem I'd been having ... with the portal not displaying any system blogs.

The patch in my install does, however, require system admin priviledge to access. What if one wanted this to be dynamically accessible to all system users?

Ken Sherwood

  • [Lyceum-users] bloglist .php, Kenneth Sherwood, 09/24/2006