lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] Master site admin privalages over multipul

  • From: "Kenneth Sherwood" <sherwood AT iup.edu>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] Master site admin privalages over multipul
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 12:31:25 -0400

I believe that the admin account, while not a registered /reflected user of individual blogs, can access and post content to subsidiary blogs in the system. While it's not reflected in the interface, visiting any such blog in my install -- permits that action.

Doing this across a large multi-blog site, isn't practical, as it involves individual posting. But it doesn't require the creation of additional, dummy accounts.

Here's an idea for a workaround from a total non-programmer.... what if the install were modified to permit the recording of a default email-to-blog address? 20 blogs, default configured to accept email posts via blogcentral AT domain.com?