lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Newbie: portal, add links questions

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: Kenneth Sherwood <kwsherwood AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Newbie: portal, add links questions
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 14:44:57 -0400 (EDT)

1.What modfications do I need to make so that portal.php page lists all blogs created on the system? http://blogs.sherwoodweb.org/portal.php

I'm preparing to lead 40+ students in creating individual blogs, which will become difficult to track if I can't activate this function. Currently it does not list any titles, despite several blogs created.

By default, the portal page should show all blogs created. It's strange that it's not. Especially strange that you don't seem to be having any other problems, so I can't make a guess about if it's a problem with your setup. Any other clues you can give us?

2. Should the Add "Link Categories" function work? In an otherwise
succesfull install, I cannot create a category or use one besides blogroll.
Each "accept" reverts back to the original screen, without an additional
category.

This is a problem with .33. here is the fix. make line 88 of src/lyceum/wp-admin/link-categories.php look like the green:

http://source.ibiblio.org/trac/lyceum/changeset/926

John
----
aim/yim/msn/jabber.org: johnjosephbachir
713.494.2704
irc://irc.freenode.net/lyceum
http://lyceum.ibiblio.org/
http://blog.johnjosephbachir.org/