lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Feature Request

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Feature Request
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 05:02:04 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006, Sesiri Pathirane wrote:

I need to setup a way to show the Tags (Blog Categories) on the website and a way to search for blogs. The link on different categories would be the search result of a specific category. This is similar to Tags on Technorati and most popular blogging sites.

Seseri-

thanks for writing in. unfortunately right now lyceum doesn't have much in the way of cross-blog selections and functionality. BUT I specifically designed the databse schema so that this type of thing would be easty to do. so if you or someone you know knows some php and mysql, you can do some functionality yourslef. (and share it on the wiki/trac).

John
----
aim/yim/msn/jabber.org: johnjosephbachir
713.494.2704
irc://irc.freenode.net/lyceum
http://lyceum.ibiblio.org/
http://blog.johnjosephbachir.org/