lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Lyceum Integration - One common Authentication Process

  • From: Serena K <serenityinblue AT yahoo.com>
  • To: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Lyceum Integration - One common Authentication Process
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 09:02:09 -0700 (PDT)

I've been thinking about the same issue, lately. The main part of my website will use Joomla and I am tring to find out a way to integrate it with Lyceum.
There's a wordpress bridge for use with Joomla, but once the main diference between Lyceum and wordpress is the DB architecture, I don't think it will work out.

John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org> wrote:
there are no existing solutions but it's something a lot of peopel talk
about.

there are some wordpress plugins out there that achieve this, i've never
tried it.

let us know if you come up with anything.

--
John
----

Serena Kierzkowski