lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Changing the Hello World first post message

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: tom poe <tompoe AT fngi.net>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Changing the Hello World first post message
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 00:26:33 -0400 (EDT)

i think what dave wants is a way to change the hello world post for all blogs that are subsequently created on the system.

there is not currently an official way to do this, but it should be quite easy and safe to hack in a new message on line 214 of registration-functions.php

and go ahead and make a ticket requesting the feature.