lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Changing the Hello World first post message

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT fngi.net>
  • To: DaveG <lyceum AT solidgone.com>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Changing the Hello World first post message
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 21:01:18 -0500

DaveG wrote:
I want to change the "Hello World" "This is your first post...." message that users see after creating their blogs. The message is inserted by lyceum_create_blog() in registration-functions.php. Given it's probably not a good idea to change the base php, is there a way to override this message?

~ ~ Dave

Dave: Do you have a setup that logs you in as admin, and you can get to a Dashboard page? You should see on the right side, the link to the first post, and be able to edit it. I think that's right. Try and if it works, please respond.
Tom
begin:vcard
fn:Tom  Poe
n:Poe;Tom
org:Open Studios
adr:;;1315 Cleveland Avenue;Charles City;IA;50616;USA
email;internet:tompoe AT fngi.net
title:Director
tel;work:sip://506167 AT voxalot.com
tel;home:641-228-3271