lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] Lyceum success stories?

  • From: "Dave Pentecost" <dave.pentecost AT gmail.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] Lyceum success stories?
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 23:56:21 -0400

Hi folks

This list is invaluable for people having problems installing or using Lyceum.

But I would just like to hear some success stories. Easy installs?
Good hosts? How many blogs are you running? How are you using it?

I know there must be other people like me who are getting ready to
deploy and would love the encouragement. And the developers deserve
some encouragement also!

Best
Dave
--