lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Setting up Email

  • From: Jameson Lopp <fusion AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: Lyceum <lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Setting up Email
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 16:35:03 -0400

Configuring PHP's mail() settings is something you do in the php.ini file on your server. I'm assuming your question is because the Lyceum generated emails are not being sent. If you aren't running your own server, you may need to ask the admin of whoever is hosting your site about this setting.

Tirso Peralta Camacho wrote:
Hi, i need a little help with the email configuration. Where i configure the email settings?. The password, the mailserver address, the login. I know that in wp-login.php i can find all this stuff but i don't know how to configure it, because it makes reference to get_settings() function but i can't find where the options are, i check the database and there's no options for email, so, can somebody tell me where can i configure all this?

Correo Yahoo!