lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] Setting up Email

  • From: Tirso Peralta Camacho <tirso_peralta AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Lyceum <lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] Setting up Email
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 07:59:24 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, i need a little help with the email configuration. Where i configure the email settings?. The password, the mailserver address, the login. I know that in wp-login.php i can find all this stuff but i don't know how to configure it, because it makes reference to get_settings() function but i can't find where the options are, i check the database and there's no options for email, so, can somebody tell me where can i configure all this?

Correo Yahoo!