lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] Bug in demo installation?

  • From: "Dave Pentecost" <dave.pentecost AT gmail.com>
  • To: "John Joseph Bachir" <jjb AT ibiblio.org>, Lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] Bug in demo installation?
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 00:17:51 -0400

I decided to poke around my demo site. I went to the admin page, users
tab, tried to give one person on the list a contributor permission,
hit the update button, and the users page went blank except for top
banner and nav bar. No notification of any kind. I can click on other
tabs, but going back to users always shows a blank page.

http://demo.lyceum.ibiblio.org/mayadaveblog/admin/users.php

??

Dave

--