lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] Lyceum directory structure

  • From: Steve Knoblock <knoblock_private AT city-gallery.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] Lyceum directory structure
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 17:30:43 -0400

Hello,
I am installing lyceum for the first time. Is it possible to configure
lyceum to use a private directory somewhere other than just one
directory level up from the lyceum install directory?

The options given for structuring the directories are either to move
all lyceum's directories (except for lyceum) into the public web tree
or assume that lyceum directory will be the web tree root. Is it
possible to structure the directories like this:

folkstreams
html (our docroot)
lyceum
lyceum_lib
config
lib

Also, where should the /bin and /installation directories go in this
configuration?

I prefer not to have /config and /lib sitting out on the web (although
we already do for other applications, I'd prefer to cut back on this
practice).

Thanks,

Steve

Back to our regularly scheduled programming...for(i=0;i<=10;i++) { print i }

  • [Lyceum-users] Lyceum directory structure, Steve Knoblock, 06/26/2006