lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] installed but wrong user

  • From: "dosePoet." <dosepoet AT dosepoet.com>
  • To: Lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] installed but wrong user
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 00:12:00 -0400

Tom,

Here's the email:

Your new Lyceum installation has been successfully set up at:

http://mypoetryblog.com/lyceum/

You can log in to the administrator account with the following information:

Username: admin
Password: a63a4b

You can access the system administration control panel at the following url:

http://mypoetryblog.com/lyceum/system-admin/settings.php

We hope you enjoy your new blogging services system. Thanks!

--The Lyceum Team
http://lyceum.ibiblio.org/

Now I've reinstalled but don't think I have the settings right in private.php

first install I used Jim Grooms step by step here - http://bavatuesdays.com/?p=73

second install i followed install instructions. :)

  • [Lyceum-users] installed but wrong user, dosePoet., 06/24/2006