lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] installed but wrong user?

  • From: Tom Poe <tompoe AT fngi.net>
  • To: "dosePoet." <dosepoet AT dosepoet.com>
  • Cc: Lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] installed but wrong user?
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 22:44:56 -0500

dosePoet. wrote:

I installed finally, but now I get wrong username error on login (the user admin and password it generates for you) and when I go to resolving url: mypoetryblog.com it still shows up as the default media temple hosting page mypoetryblog/index.html

I've checked all the settings but i know i must be missing something. :|

help! :)

thanks!

doug