lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] setting up lyceum beginner question

  • From: Fred Stutzman <fred AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: Tom Poe <tompoe AT fngi.net>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] setting up lyceum beginner question
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 17:20:15 -0400 (EDT)

Hey Tom,

Ping help AT ibiblio.org and they will get you straighted out with the correct mysql settings.

Thanks,
fred

On Tue, 20 Jun 2006, Tom Poe wrote:

I need to confirm what the proper entry is for mysql host in the
wp-config.php file.

I have lyceum sitting on ibiblio.org server:
http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/

If I ssh into the account, I can access my mysql database by entering
the command:
mysql -h mysql.ibiblio.org -u [user here] -p [database here]

But, when I put host as "mysql.ibiblio.org" in my wp-config.php file, it
returns error when I type in
http://www.ibiblio.org/src/lyceum/wp-admin/install.php in the browser,
as it can't parse line 6 (host). Any help appreciated.
Tom

--
Fred Stutzman
http://claimID.com