lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Feeds not Working

  • From: Serena K <serenityinblue AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Feeds not Working
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 06:12:05 -0700 (PDT)

I'm sorry, It is not a bug. I just figured what happened. I'm testing different wp themes with Lyceum. The feeds are working (http://blogs.example.org/teste/feed/) but not in all themes. I believe I'll have to change some of the wp themes to make them work.

Is Lyceum going to have a repository for the themes?